Monday, March 15, 2010

Great Deals to Make You Faster

Hey Everybody,

Spring is finally coming! The days are getting longer, warmer, and filled with cyclists buzzing about like busy bees. For some of us, that means the race season is just around the corner. If you are like me you were a little too cold to get much riding done this winter. So, I have some great deals at the shop to make even the laziest winter cyclist super fast. Check it out:


First up on the list, I've got a smokin' deal on our last 54 cm Cervelo P4 still left over from last year. TheP4 is the most aerodynamic bicycle in the entire world. Our P4 is decked out with Sram Red, Carbon Vision Aerobars and a magical water bottle that makes you go faster. This bike retails for $6800, but just like all our other 2009 stock, it's got to go to make room for our 2010 orders. So just for you, my fellow cyclist, you can have it for a mere $5440.


So I know what you are saying, 'I don't ride Triathalons...I'm a roadie and I like to climb!'.

Well, I have just the thing for you. How about a bonafide set of Dura-Ace 7800 tubular wheels? They are fast, stiff, and most of all...lightweight.
MSRP = $1999
MTBP(Mention this blog post) = $999




Last but certainly not least, I have a tantalizing offering for roadies and tri-geeks alike. Bontrager Aeolus 6.5 carbon tubulars and Zipp 1080s. Need I say more? I think not...

MSRP on these badboys are high...however, seeing as how I need to make room for some 2010 wheels...maybe we can cut a deal. Come in and ask for me, Andrew, and we'll see if we can't get you out the door riding with some deep dish hoops on your bike.




No comments: