Saturday, April 2, 2011

Deanna's Powerman Exploits

Raced Powerman Alabama March 27th and had a great day! Placed second among pro women, but the best thing for me was improving on my time from the previous year. I took a couple minutes off my bike time from last year which makes me feel good at the start of the season. I want to thank the guys at Cahaba Cycles for the awesome tune up on my bike prior to the race. No problems whatsoever shifting in and out of gears a lot with the hilly course. They also found a problem with my race wheel and got the part ordered and took care of it in time before the race. I'm looking forward to getting my new Trek Speed Concept bike to race the rest of the season. Should have it all together and ready for my next race, Ironman 70.3 New Orleans April 20th. Should be sweet!!

Deanna Newman

No comments: