Sunday, September 18, 2011


With my triathlon season coming to a close and the soon to start "running season" for me, I want to give Cahaba Cycles a BIG thanks for they're support and help. I've had a great season this year and an AWESOME bike that helped me do it. I have to say, my Trek Speed Concept has been my favorite bike so far. It is really admired by all when I travel around to these races. Someone even stopped me to take a picture of it in Las Vegas last weekend! Here are the race finishes that my Trek and Cahaba helped me accomplish:

1) March: New Orleans 70.3: Overall female age division
2) April: Powerman Alabama: 2nd female pro finisher
3) May: Gulf Coast 1/2 Ironman distance Tri: 1st amateur female (second over all by 2 seconds!)
4) June: Buster Britton Sprint Tri: Overall female (4th with the guys!)
5) July: Vineman 70.3: Overall female age division
6) August: Rocketman Olympic Distance Tri: Overall female
7) September: Las Vegas World Championship 70.3: Overall female age division

Thanks to all the guys and KiKi for their help!!! Also a special thanks to Chris for a great Retul fit on the bike that made a HUGE difference!! I've had some of my fastest bike splits in a long time this year!

Sincerely,

Deanna Newman

No comments: