Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ironman Lake Placid


Cahaba Cycles Team Rider Casey Fannin Checking in with a short report on Lake Placid.
Well, Ironman Lake Placid was not meant to be for me this year. 1 week before the race I was sidelined by a stress fracture in my lower left tibia. We did make the trip to Lake Placid, and I did the Swim portion as well as the Bike portion of the race. After about 1/2 mile of running I had to pull the plug. Pain in my lower leg was just too much. It was a great trip and I will return to justify my DNF one day, but I need to heal for now. We still have Xterra World Championships to attend in October as well as Ironman Florida so I need to focus on those two events right now.

Fools Gold 50 mile MTB Race is this weekend August 21st over in Georgia. Looks like we'll be heading over for some nice Mountain Riding this weekend. I'll check in later with some updates.

See ya Soon,
Casey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like to provide to all of you information about the BPO/KPO.
========
Seo Servises