Monday, October 18, 2010

New Gear

Just wanted to talk about my latest update to my Orbea tri bike. Finally upgraded my pedals with the help of Heath at the Cahaba store to some really cool Look Keo Blade Carbon pedals that are about twice as light as my old ones. They weren't hard to get used to at all. He also hooked me up with some Bontrager RXL Hilo shoes with eSoles inserts. I've always added my own inserts with Powersteps due to plantar fascia problems, but I havn't needed to with these. They give great support and are lightweight. They are also really comfortable without socks with no chafing in a half ironman. Chris out at Trussville tweaked my fit using my original Retul measurements as there were some changes in seat height needed with the new equipment. It is all working out great! Oh! Also wanted to say I love my new bike case that is inflatable. Its made by BIKND and its called he Helium. Cahaba stocks it. It was SO much easier to fly and travel with. Was also lighter weight. Highly recommend it! The guys at Cahaba can take care of anything I need!

1 comment:

Cahaba Cycles said...

by the way..that was a Deanna blog